The study and practice of effective business writing topics in this class will include writing memoranda, letters, and reports and writing for various publics. The particular focus will be on persuasive communication, international business communication, and writing style for corporate publications.
Students completing the study are expected to meet the following objectives:
- Develop, practice, and demonstrate skills in writing, editing, and revising business memos, letters, reports, and proposals.
- Develop, practice, and demonstrate skill in finding and using primary and secondary business resource material to support formal business reports.
- Develop, practice, and demonstrate interpersonal communication skills through active participation in class exercises.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how graphic materials are used to support and enhance business presentations and reports.
- 20 by 20 Presentation & Slideshow
- Writing assignments