- Direct and manage the development and production of business papers, brochures, flyers, sales materials, workbooks, and direct mail materials to create visually compelling marketing messages.
- Analyze and evaluate target markets to propose and execute marketing strategies
- Select, recruit, and monitor vendor teams.
- Project management and oversight of production operations and coordinated distribution processes.
- Design and implement business materials, including annual reports, newsletters, proposals, forms, and business communications.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget per project goals.
Challenge: The telecommunications industry teams with competitiveness from players who started the industry with Alexander Graham Bell. When Nextel Communications, a new player in the digital wireless arena, came to the St. Louis market, they sought distinction.
Results: Our creative team successfully placed Nextel and the Nextel product in a wide range of media, positioning this new arrival as a significant player in the St. Louis telecommunications industry.
Challenge: Develop a marketing package with elements that could stand alone or be utilized as a group to demonstrate the unique advantages of MidAmerica St. Louis Airport to various industries.
Results: The package was vital in the initial discussions between Pan Am and MidAmerica.
Challenge: Maximize exposure for the Distribution Software Guide by creating a supplement to the Industrial Distribution audience.
Results: The SW4D website saw an increase in traffic after the publication of each supplement.